[vc_row kswr_row_top_decor_enabled=”false” kswr_row_bottom_decor_enabled=”false”][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_empty_space][wpsm_titlebox title=”What does The Credit Pros do?”]
The Credit Pros offers credit repair services that help consumers improve their credit score by educating them about how credit reporting works and disputing errors with credit reporting agencies.
These services include the following perks and benefits:
- 24-hour account access: Check the status of your account any time you want.
- Credit monitoring and identify theft protection: Protect your credit by monitoring your report and checking for signs of identity theft.
- Credit score updates: Check out the credit scores that lenders, employers, and landlords see when considering applications.
- Free credit report: Get full access to your credit reports, not just a curated summary.
- Cancel anytime: No need to commit to a never ending contract. Cancel your account whenever you want.
The Credit Pros employs FCRA-certified agents. This certification is offered by the National Association of Professional Background Screeners and provides agents with a core understanding of the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
This company employs in-house licensed legal staff who can help you navigate the murky waters of federal credit reporting laws.[/wpsm_titlebox][vc_empty_space][wpsm_titlebox title=”What does The Credit Pros charge?” style=”3″]
This company may charge additional fees depending on the services provided. For example, it may charge per negative item removed from your credit report.
The Credit Pros charges an average monthly fee of $129. Users must pay a setup fee of $179.
Does The Credit Pros offer a money back guarantee?
Yes, The Credit Pros offers a money back guarantee to customers. If you’re not satisfied with the services provided, you can ask for a refund. Click here for more details on the money back guarantee terms.[/wpsm_titlebox][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][/vc_column][/vc_row]